Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Game Night Light 1

Monday was the first weekly game night light, with a non-Catan game and a beer exchange as the primary focal points. I have a lot of games unplayed. I'd like to change that.

I provide chips of some sort, some sweets, and various pop. Food and beer is BYO. With the beer exchange of course. It is intended for more casual intermittent attendance.

Beers exchanged were .

And the game of the night was Snapshot.

We played the animals escape scenario:


We discovered that the game is really incomplete and that it is more of a skeleton that needs a lot of house rules to make it a game. It's made for the roll-playing game Traveller and perhaps that is why. For example, once the animals escape it makes most sense to seal off the air locks from the bridge and then open the airlocks to the outside in the cargo area. Animals no longer a problem. But short game.

More importantly, these were the beer exchange candidates:

The first of the reborn weekly game nights was a success!

I'm assuming Memorial Day will not be a weekly game night. Unless there is a groundswell for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments, but please keep it clean. If I notice something amiss, I will remove the comment.